Opportunity: Print Club London Print-ern-ship
Deadline: 3rd March 2017
Details: We are on the look out for a recent graduate or practicing artist to come and join us at our studio in Dalston for a two month stay where you can refine your printing skills, work in our creative desk space and receive guidance from our top printers! Culminating in an exhibition featuring the work you make with us in our recently reopened gallery space.
How can I apply you ask?? Its easy! We would like to know a little bit about yourself and your work. Get us excited about meeting you and tell us about the work you’d want to make with us. Then we would also like a CV along with a pdf (no bigger than 3mb) with some examples of your printed work as well as links to any websites or blogs too.
What we offer from our A print-ern-ship:
– Two months print studio access.
– Two months free desk space in one of our creative studios.
– A tutor led session each week
– Portfolio advice
– An exhibition in our gallery alongside one other printerns
– The Printernship is sponsored by FESPA UK and each Printern will receive a £1000 grant to fund their time with us
During your time with us you will be required to:
– Produce a minimum of 6 new pieces exclusively to be sold with us
– Assist in the studios.
– Write a weekly roundup of your experience and skills learnt for our blog.
– Work to a high standard of work and show enthusiasm and commitment.
– Degree or similar level education in relevant subject
– Good screen printing experience
Image credit: Print Club London