Opportunity: Print Propagation – Exhibition Open Call
Deadline: 22nd June 2018
Details: Have YOU taken a print course at BPW in the last 2 years? We would like to show your work in our summer exhibition
‘Propagation’ refers to the practice of naturally cultivating new plants from the parent stock. If you have taken a course or workshop with us in the last 2 years, we’d like to offer you the chance to show in a BPW exhibition at the Cotton Court Gallery this summer.
We’re very proud of the standard of work produced at our classes and want to celebrate the creativity of our friends and audience by showcasing some of the work in a professional exhibition. Work will be selected by a panel of BPW board members based on quality and suitability.
- Not open to BPW members
- All work must be accompanied by an application form
- Works must feature at least one recognised print-technique
- Work should have been made at or influenced by your class with BPW
- Up to 3 pieces can be submitted for selection per applicant
- Work can be priced for sale if desired. BPW sales commission is 40%
- Work should be unframed but suitably packaged to prevent damage (ie. a card folder)
- Works should be signed and/or labeled with the title and artists name
- It’s the artist’s responsibility to drop off and collect work at BPW by the deadlines given
- The panel’s selection is final and due to limited capacity, feedback will not be provided
Image credit: Belfast Print Workshop